Sunday 30 November 2014

Book Reccommendations

It's getting to the time of year, I'm thinking about my holiday reading list. Along with a few school books I want of read about teaching, I have a long list of fiction that are on my christmas wish list.
Throughout the year, I make a list on my phone of all the good books friends and family recommend to me.

 It got me thinking, all of room 3 have read a huge range of books this year and it's time we shared our recommendations with each other. We have been completing Book Recommendations in class and sharing them with each other.  I have created a Padlet for us to add our favourite books we have read this year so we can get ideas from each other for holiday reading.

This is on our must do list this week, so watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment